Get $50 off your third service*
We begin with a complimentary, no obligation consultation to determine your dining needs and
- A client assessment to determine tastes and food preferences
- Any food allergies or special needs including gluten free and dairy free
- Determine how your food will be packaged (disposable containers or reusable, single serving, dual serving or family style)
- Determine the frequency of services (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
- Familiarize myself with your kitchen.
- Schedule first cook date.
Payment for your container fee and a grocery deposit will be collected at this time.
Customized Menu Planning
I will plan a menu to your tastes, needs and diet. You may select items from my menu page or have me recommend meals based on the information from our consultation. If you have a family favorite recipe, I’m happy to prepare that as well. I will send you the menu ahead of time so you have the opportunity to review, approve or make changes if needed.
On the morning of the cook date, I will shop for the groceries needed for the day. I will bring my own utensils and pots and pans to your home where I will prepare your meals. Food preparation can take anywhere from 3 to 6 hours depending on the number of meals prepared. Meals are packaged, labeled and placed in your freezer or refrigerator with reheating instructions.
When I am finished, I will clean your kitchen and leave only the aroma of good food.
*Requires scheduling weekly or bi-weekly service